There are thousands of psychological techniques that can help you feel happy and learn to rejoice each day. How to become happy? As this is a simple question but when we go to the depth, it is hard to answer it. Many people waste their life waiting for others to make them happy. when you search for the source to become happy, it is within you. It is you who can make you happy. These tips are psychologically and scientifically proven to be effective and very helpful.
- Engage in pleasant expectation: The process of waiting for something nice such as food or sex is similar to the learned salvation response. Our brain experiences pleasure by simply regarding. the fun event.
- Solve problems one at a time: Our brain never stops searching for solutions to every problem that worries whenever the brain gets tired and the problem remains unsolved we feel anxiety and irritation. On the other hand for every right decision, our brain rewards itself with a dose of neurotransmitter that calms the limbic system and helps us once see the world in a better light. So deal one problem at a time.
- Touch and embrace: To us human social interaction is important. Various forms of physical support especially touch and embrace can speed up a person recovering from illness.
- Play sports: Physical activity is stressed for the body. As soon as the stress end your body gets a reward a dose of endorphins released by the pituitary gland and elevates the moods.
- Always try to get good sleep: When we sleep in the dark our body secretes the hormone melatonin. This hormone slows down all metabolism in the body helping it to recover and developing the level of serotonin in the hypothalamus.
- Learn to say thank you: If you say thank you to the moments, other people it takes your life to the positive aspect making you feel happier.
Never expect others to make you happy. So live life not becoming sad. Make your life meaningful and live happily. If you know other tips to be happy let others also know it. So comment below happily.