Reading people’s mind is not magic or trick. Rather it is a psychological skill and the science which is an achievable endeavor for anyone. It is well-known that people share 55% of his expression through non-verbal communication or say through body language. If we look closely and pay attention to every activity of a person, then we can uncover his true nature or say what he really thinks about. So how to read people mind? It is very easy. You can learn to read people minds with training, focus, time, and certain sets of skills. So how we do this? Let’s learn some of the skills to read people mind.
Skills to read people mind:
- People’s Posture: Posture means the position of the body when standing or sitting. A persons’ posture tells a lot about his attitude. If he holds his head high, then he is confident about the thing. Similarly, if he holds his head low, he is doubtful or says shy. Furthermore, if he walks like a cower, then he does have low self-esteem.
- Crossed arm: The crossed arm shows that he is in the defense position as this gesture helps themselves off from other people. In addition to this, the gesture shows that the person is feeling awkward about the situation he is in. Also If the person is in a group then he crossed his hand, he is feeling less confident then others.
- Leaning forward: If the person leans forward while talking to you, it shows that the person is interested in you or says the conversation. The closer the person gets, the more he is interested in you. In this state, the legs can be motionless. On the other hand, someone who lacks confidence will try to engage others more by leaning in toward them.
- Leaning backward: If the person leans backward, they are less interested in the conversation. So the person leans back to avoid the conversation as they feel uncomfortable due to his presence. However, a person sometimes leans back to show dominance and take up space. Leaning back will force other people to engage you.
- Blinking of the eyes: A normal person blinks their eyes 6 to 8 times a minute. However, if he is in stress, he will blink more often. Under the normal circumstance, the person does not have control over blinking. If the person is doing any type of drama with you or hides something, he will blink the eyes often more time.
- Covering the mouth with the hand: You can see the children covering their mouth when they don’t want to say something. This happens in the adult also. When the person covers his mouth with the finger, palm or fist, it means the person is hiding something and don’t want to say to you. Sometimes a person covers his mouth for the fake cough also.
- Rubbing hand: When something runs in the persons’ mind, they rub their hand. Rubbing the hand means that the person is having a positive thought about something he is going to do. This shows that the person is hopeful about something good in the future. Besides this, rubbing hand shows the feeling of excited expectation.
- Fixing the appearance: When a person tries to impress others, he tries to present himself with a great attraction. So fixing the appearance means to present himself in the best way possible to grab the attention of the person he likes or he tries to impress. Similarly, when a woman wants a man to like her, She straightens her back to highlight her breasts, and she can also cross her legs.
- Playing with a shoe: The best way position to sit is in crossed legs for the women because it makes them look attractive. If the girl is in this position and playing with her shoes, then she is feeling comfortable with the situation and the person around her. This gesture indicates that a woman is calm.
- Nibbling the lips: When a person tries to play with his lips i.e biting, sucking or licking it, then the person is in under the awkward or uncomfortable situation. he tries to comfort himself by nibbling the lips. while doing so, he even doesn’t know about his action.