Technology is advancing in skyrocket speed. The technology that we say advanced in today’s date will be very vulnerable. Technology in 2050 will be more advanced. New technology is coming day by day which make our lives very easy to regulate. The technology that we use today will be old enough by 2050.
- Electric Flying Taxi: Earlier this summer Vertical Aerospace tested their electric flying taxi completely its first flight ever. Weighing of 750 kilograms the aircraft features four Rotors that can carry between 2 and 4 passengers. It has a range of 43 miles at the top speed of 186 miles per hour. The company says that it aims to launch its air taxi service by 2022 but waits to do it with aboard pilots in order to abide by aviation regulation.
- Rubik’s Cube three-second solver: Mike Thomas has built a high-speed quad armed robot from scratch. It can solve the Rubik’s cube in about three seconds. Designed and built in China, the robot took Thomas about three years to finish. It solves cube 1.7 seconds faster than the current human record of the 4.7 seconds.
- Self-driving motorcycle: BMW built this self-driving motorcycle in order to test and develop a new safety system. The bike took two years to develop. It is only for the testing purpose but will be available for everyone by 2050.
- Interactive projection: The AR and VR would be very advanced by 2050 that every normal people can experience it. People can see the movies in the interactive projection where they will be the main character of the story.
- Gaming Haptic Suit: Gaming Haptic Suit by Hardlight. This gaming haptic suit is strong enough to simulate a punch and precise enough to feel the lightest taps of the rain. It has 16 unique haptic feedback zones that features advanced in-game body tracking.
- Transparent solar panels: Scientists recently invented a solar panel that looks like a window. In fact, it is a window, except that it is embedded with a thin layer of tiny silicon particles called quantum dots that absorbs the light particle and produce electricity.
What you know about technology. We would be very pleased if you comment on the technology that will be advanced by 2050.